CODE OF CONDUCT
FORMS, DOWNLOADS & PRESS INFORMATION
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at The L.A. Red Shield Community Center, mutual respect between members, guests, and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
1. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied at all times, by an adult, while in the community center.
2. No one under the age of 13 is allowed in the Fitness Area unless participating in a class. Members 13–15 may use the Fitness Area after receiving a short fitness orientation.
3. Lost membership cards must be reported and replaced within 30 days. There is a $5 fee to replace a membership card.
5. Shirt and shoes must be worn in all areas outside of pools. No swimwear or wet clothing is allowed outside of aquatic areas. Proper workout attire is required in fitness area (no street shoes or jeans.) Any clothing, including logos or messages on apparel, must be acceptable in a family setting.
4. Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions, and inappropriate behavior.
6. Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters, or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
7. Alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
8. Smoking and/or use of any type of smokeless tobacco are prohibited in the facility and on facility grounds.
9. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the premises.
10. The Salvation Army reserves the right to terminate membership in response to any immoral or illegal activity by a member.
THE SALVATION ARMY
l.a. RED SHIELD
SEND US A NOTE